- All new clients who are also new to Pilates must take at least our fundamentals regimen one-on-one classes before signing up for semi private sessions classes in order to ensure they have the skills they need to follow group instructions independently.
- In order to keep the schedule as accurate and organized as possible, we require that all classes be scheduled in advance, and there are no open “walk-in” sessions available.
- Semi-private equipment sessions are subject to studio approval.
- Semi-private sessions consist of 2-3 students
- Sessions are fifty minutes in length
- Please select your packages carefully as all sales are final. We accept cash, check, and Visa/Mastercard
- All sessions are by advance appointment only with a specified instructor.
- As always, for any questions, problems, or concerns, please contact us to discuss options.
Cancellations & Late Arrivals
- To minimize disruption to our clients and as a courtesy to our trainers who are compensated on a per-client basis 24 hours notice is required to either cancel or reschedule your session.
- Any appointments canceled less than 24 hours in advance will be charged as if in attendance as the time-space is effectively blocked as a placeholder for individuals’ arrival.
- Late arrivals do happen on occasion however, no additional time will be allotted to compensate for the missed time. Please let the instructor know if the are going to arrive late. Clients arriving 15 mins late without prior notification will forfeit the session.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the studio before beginning your sessions. We thank you for respecting this policy.
Payments, Gift Cards and Refunds
- We currently accept Credit/Debit cards (Visa and Master Card), cash and check.
- We do have gift cards/gift session packages available through our reception desk and, for select cases, over the phone with advance payment.
- Be conscientious when choosing session packages and consider whether the number you’re choosing is right for you as we cannot offer refunds on any previously agreed-upon session packages.